“Grazia worked with us to highlight the strong organisational cultural foundation we have to build on, while identifying the opportunities to close some of the gaps in our diversity and inclusion culture. The impactful analysis and strategy she developed provides us with a clear and practical pathway for serving diverse communities while enhancing our employees’ sense of belonging by valuing the diversity of thinking and experience they bring to work with them”.
Belinda Kerslake, Marketing Manager, Clinical & Support Services, Butterfly Foundation
“Grazia brings years of corporate experience in leading diversity and inclusion initiatives, a background in communications, and plenty of energy to the job. As well as working across the broad diversity and inclusion agenda, Grazia’s specialties are in strategy development, implementation of flexible working practices, and initiatives to support people with disability.”
Dr Katie Spearritt, CEO and Founder, Diversity Partners
“Grazia’s ability to influence for positive change saw her deliver some outstanding initiatives in her role as Senior Manager for Inclusion & Diversity at Westpac Group. I worked closely with her to deliver programs of work specifically supporting customers and employees with disability, including the Breaking Down the Barriers disability confidence training, as well as the intuitively accessible design of the new campus at Barangaroo in Sydney, which has the become the template for all future building design. Her ability to work with a range of stakeholders to influence the business to think big about inclusion, combined with her communications capabilities have created positive change and outcomes that are meaningful.”
Majella Knobel, Accessibility &Inclusion Director, Westpac Group
“Grazia played a key role in the practical embedding of Westpac Group’s Inclusion & Diversity strategy, while driving outcomes that positively impact customer experiences and organisational culture. Her capabilities include building strategic stakeholder relationships, both internal and external and at all levels to influence positive change while navigating organisational complexity. Her extensive and deep subject matter expertise across the broad inclusion spectrum, combined with her outstanding communications skills make her a valuable asset to organisations seeking to drive change in Inclusion and Diversity”
Ainslie van Onselen – former Director of Women’s Markets and Inclusion & Diversity for Westpac Group).
The consulting, insights and programs I delivered while leading several diversity & inclusion practices in the Westpac Group’s Inclusion & Diversity team, contributed to Westpac securing the following industry acknowledgement of its leadership:
- 2016 Australian Human Rights Award – Business Category in conjunction with Lendlease and the Australian Network on Disability for the intuitively accessible design of Westpac’s Barangaroo campus and sharing the insights as the ‘Design for Dignity‘ industry guidelines.
- Reaching #1 employer for LGBTI in the 2016 Australian Workplace Equality Index (Pride in Diversity) Awards.
- Being awarded ‘Most Inclusive Workplace’ in the 2015 Australian Human Resources Institute Award program, as well as the ‘LGBTI Inclusion’ Award.
- Winning the Australian Government’s 2013 National Disability Award for ‘Excellence in Employment Outcomes’ and also the Australian Human Resources Institute’s 2014 ‘Disability Employment’ Award.
- Westpac Group continuing to achieve the Workplace Gender Equality Index ‘Employer of Choice’ citation year-on-year and reaching its aspirational target of 50% Women in Leadership in 2017 (a move from 33% in 2010).
- Winner of the 2010 Westpac Group CEO Award ‘Environmental’ category for contribution made to creating social and sustainability initiatives across the bank.